Apuleius AventinoVia del Tempio di Diana, 15, 00153 Roma RM, Italy
About this Restaurant
Apuleius sits atop the beautiful and ancient Aventine hill, just a stone’s throw from both Trastevere and the Colosseum. If you’re looking for a delicious and intimate dinner in Rome’s most sought-after district, Apuleius is for you!
Distance from Major Sites
- The Colosseum: 1.1 km (13 mins walk)
- Trastevere: 1.3 km (15 mins walk)
Apuleius is open daily for lunch and dinner.
How to Book
To book simply complete our booking form (by clicking on “Book Now” below). You will then be prompted to pay a 25% deposit, which goes towards the cost of the meal. We will then send a Booking Confirmation directly to your email! Simply present this on arrival. The remaining balance is due at the restaurant.
Changes or Cancellation
You may need to make changes to your booking or cancel your booking. Up until 72 hours before the meal, changes in group size or meal /date time are possible but subject to the restaurant’s availability. Cancellations are possible, but please note that the 25% deposit is non-refundable. For more information visit our FAQs page here.
- Meal 1 €27.00
- This meal begins with an antipasto of Zucchini Flowers al gratin stuffed with Ricotta di Bufala and dressed with a tomato vanilla sauce. The main course is a Sicilian pesto (Basil, Sun-dried Tomatoes, Almonds, Garlic and Pecorino). The desert is a Semifreddo al Caffè with Meringue sprinkles.
- Meal 2 €27.00
- This meal begins with an antipasto of Carpaccio decorated with Arugula, Parmesan, Almonds and Fruit Mustard. The main course is a Potato Gnocchi dressed with Truffles, Parmesan and a sprinkle of Lemon. The desert is Tiramisu.
- Meal 3 €40.00
- This meal begins with a first course of Sicilian pesto (Basil, Sun-dried Tomatoes, Almonds, Garlic and Pecorino). This is followed by a main course of Veal Brisket with Roast Potatoes and Salad. The desert is Dark Chocolate Cake with a Strawberry Sauce.
- Meal 4 €47.00
- This meal begins with an antipasto Octopus Salad dressed in warm citrus. The main course is an Ombrina Fillet (very similar to Sea Bass but less fat) dressed with herbs and served with a Mixed Salad and Tomato Confit. The desert is a Puff Pastry Basket with Chopped Almonds and Dark Chocolate Flakes.
What is Included?
- Full Meal as Listed: Yes
- Beverages: No
- Service & Tax: Yes
- Gratuity & Tips: Yes
- Cancellation Policy
- The 25% deposit is non-refundable. The remaining balance is due after the meal.
- Changing a Booking
- Changes in group size or meal date/time are possible if requested more than 72 hours before the meal. Please note that all change requests are subject to the restaurant's availability.