Cecilia Metella FeaturedVia Appia Antica, 125/127/129, 00179 Roma RM, Italy
About this Restaurant
Cecilia Metella was founded in 1966 and is located in the center of Rome’s most beautiful quarter, the Appia Antica park, and is just across the street from the Catacombs of St. Sebastian. The restaurant takes its name from the 2000-year old Mausoleum of Cecilia Metella, which can be admired in the distance from the dining terrace.
Distance from Major Sites
- Catacombs of St. Sebastian: Across the street (1 mins walk)
Cecilia Metella is open daily for lunch and dinner. Closed Mondays.
To book Cecilia Metella fill out the “Request to Book” form on this page. We will confirm your request with the restaurant and issue you an Invoice for 25% of the total amount, which goes towards the cost of the meal. Once paid, your meal is confirmed and a Meal Voucher will be issued. Simply present this at the restaurant and pay the remaining balance after the meal.
Changes or Cancellation
You may need to make changes to your booking or cancel your booking. Up until 72 hours before the meal, changes in group size or meal /date time are possible but subject to the restaurant’s availability. Cancellations are possible, but please note that the 25% deposit is non-refundable. For more information visit our FAQs page here.
- Meal 1 €16.00
- This meal begins with an antipasto of Mixed Salad and Bread. The main course features Penne al Pesto. The desert - selected in person - features Gelato or Fruit Salad.
- Meal 2 €19.00
- This meal begins with an antipasto of Mixed Salad and Bread. The main course features Grilled Chicken served with Oven-roasted Potatoes. The desert - selected in person - features Gelato or Fruit Salad.
- Meal 3 €24.00
- This meal begins with an antipasto of Mixed Salad and Bread. Two courses then follow; first, Rigatoni all'Amatriciana and second, Roast Chicken served with Oven-roasted Potatoes. The desert - selected in person - features Gelato or Fruit Salad.
- Meal 4 €34.00
- This meal begins with an antipasto of Sautéed Mussels and Bruschetta with Tuna. The main course features a Sea Bream Fillet with a side of the Chef's Special Potatoes and Mixed Salad. The desert - selected in person - features Gelato or Fruit Salad.
What is Included?
- Full Meal as Listed: Yes
- Beverages: No
- Service & Tax: Yes
- Gratuity & Tips: Yes
- Cancellation Policy
- The 25% deposit is non-refundable. The remaining balance is due after the meal.
- Changing a Booking
- Changes in group size or meal date/time are possible if requested more than 72 hours before the meal. Please note that all change requests are subject to the restaurant's availability.